Sunday, February 19, 2017

Leroy Chapman

Profile:



Name: My name is Leroy Chapman

Select your age bracket: I am 36 and single - hoping not to be sooner rather than later

Profession: I am a self-made man. I dropped out of high school my senior year and started working in a bar. During the day, when the weather was good I also worked in construction. I managed to save enough money and bought a small dive bar. I work the bar when needed. Between the two jobs I was able to buy a duplex across the street from the bar. I lived in one side and leased the other and eventually bought my own place. Now the woman I am in love with, lives in the little duplex. I was finally able to quit working in construction with the income from the rental and bar am now working on an architecture degree.

How many pen pals are you interested in acquiring? I have a brand new baby girl, so one is probably all I could manage right now. 

What qualities do you seek in a pen pal? That's a tough question. Someone that has experience with how to make a family work. How to keep the love alive and work through the bad stuff. And especially how to make blended families work. I don't think her oldest son cares too much for me. 

Do you have a desire to meet your pen pal face-to-face? Sure. I live in Twinbrook but could probably get away for a few days and if they want to come here, I have an extra bedroom. Well as long as my pen pal isn't female. That might not go over too well if I am trying to make a family work. 

Please describe, in as much detail as possible, your reason for wanting to join the pen pal project:  My childhood was a disaster, foster home after foster home. I finally dropped out my senior year as I said earlier. I never wanted a family until now. Well since I have one - a daughter - and I really need someone that can give me some advice. I am sure I can tell them what not to do - I have screwed up enough - but I need to know what I am supposed to do. The people I meet in the bar are not always model citizens - well at least in my bar - if you get my drift.

First Letter to Nora from Leroy

9 comments:

  1. He's definitely a very interesting guy. :) I like him! Wishing him all the best with his new family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is good for sure. He was a game generated sim that just clicked with Kaitin - the mother of his daughter. He is in love with her but things were not good when he wrote his profile. That's probably why he didn't mention her except as hoping to not be single.

      Delete
    2. I'm more familiar with your story now so I know pretty much what is going on (still am catching up). It looks like Leroy doesn't have a pen pal yet, so if you want to participate with me, I have some Sims who'd enjoy writing to him. :) It depends on if you want someone more "human" of if you don't mind the Supernatural aspect. Perhaps Lenora's husband, Tyrone, would be a good fit if Leroy isn't going to be freaked by a werewolf. :D He and Lenora have 4 kids together and are in the process of adopting 3 (mentioned in a letter in the Pen Pal Project and will be working that into "Forever in Time"). Plus, Lenora had a son with her deceased first husband. Tyrone is very much a family man but feel he's made some mistakes, especially with his daughters during the time Lenora was presumed dead and even afterward. He and Lenora are very much in love, so I think Leroy would like that. If not, I have other Sims we could talk about if you're interested. :)

      Delete
    3. You are doing a ton of reading! Hah! The supernatural thing might be a bit much for this particular character. I have a character from another story I did - very much an immortal challenge before I knew they existed. All kinds of supernatural stuff in that one. She would have been great for just about anyone from either of your stories. Her story has ended though and not sure at this point I even have time to resurrect her. :( Maybe another character then?

      Delete
    4. I could bring in Debbie's soon-to-be boyfriend from "As Tears Go By." At this point in time, all of them are human. That could change with future generations, but right now, everyone is just regular, everyday humans. Terrill and Debbie are just starting out, but Debbie already has a son by her first marriage. Would that work?

      Delete
    5. If you have time - would be fun!

      Delete
    6. OK then. I will work on his profile and get that up. :)

      Delete
    7. By the way, I sent you a PM on the Sims forum.

      Delete