Sunday, February 19, 2017

Kaitlin Murdock

Profile


About me:  My name is Kaitlin Murdock. I am 35 and a sort of single mother of 4 children - two different fathers. But all of that is a long story.

Profession:  I graduated high school, but never got to attend college. Before I became a 'sort of single mom', I never had to work and was a stay at home mom for my three oldest children. Now that I am on my I own, I have been tending bar at night and harvesting honey by day. I also refinish other peoples trash when I find something good and resell it.



How Many Pen Pals? I am a little shy and really think one pen pal would be a good start for me.

What qualities do you seek in a pen pal? Someone that will tell me like it is when I am doing something completely irrational. Ha! That is probably everyday. But really, someone that will listen, not judge and help me make better decisions. Lord knows I have made enough bad ones in the past 18 years.

Do you have a desire to meet your pen pal face-to-face?  I have 2 infants and a toddler so traveling might be hard. Also I am trying to save as much money as possible. Sounds like excuses, I know. But really, if for some reason the opportunity arose, I would love to. And if my pen pal could make it to Twinbrook - I think that would be awesome.

Please describe, in as much detail as possible, your reason for wanting to join the pen pal project: I am lonely and would love for someone to talk to about my situation so maybe I wouldn't feel so lost. Additionally, I would love to hear about someone else's life and the fun and struggles they have. I hope I don't sound like misery loves company because I am really not miserable, just confused and trying really hard to start over and lose my kids in the process. We can be each other's cheerleader and if my pen pal doesn't need one  - then they can tell me their stories so I can live vicariously through them. Since I have lived in Twinbrook, I really haven't made a lot of friends. I spend all of my time working and besides, I am trying to stay well under the radar so my husband can't find me. Well, having a baby isn't exactly under the radar. Frankly I am nervous about that. See what I mean!


Kaitlin's First Letter to Meadow


3 comments:

  1. Poor girl! Sounds like she's lived a hard life. She definitely could use a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have found my way here, too. Excited to read more.

    ReplyDelete